All Hallows' Hair Studio
A Magical Salon Experience for Everyone.
As Featured In
With over 15 years of experience behind the chair, Karinna takes pride in igniting the individuality of every guest that sits in her chair, all while providing a relaxing, personable, one-of-a-kind salon experience. She specializes in color corrections and custom color and cut creations for all hair types. She is passionate about the artistry of hair design and has taken countless classes to further her education for her guests. When Karinna isn’t brewing hair magic behind the chair, she enjoys aerial arts, true crime podcasts, movies, painting, cosplay, cooking, and spending time with her husband, two dogs Leia and Gambit, and two cats Dexter and Morgan.
- 15+ Years experience behind the chair working alongside some of the top stylists in the Atlanta area. Karinna also has years of experience working on film sets and photoshoots.
- Certified Olaplex Professional
- Pureology Product Knowledge Certified
- Tape-In Extensions Certified
- Classes with some of the industries best artists including Ruth Roche, Sam Villa, Sean Goddard, and more.
- Published on numerous social media platforms including Modern Salon, American Salon, Beauty Launch Pad, Pulp Riot, and more.
- 4x Featured Artist in Voyage ATL, Canvas Rebel, and Shoutout ATL since opening All Hallows’ in September 2020
Karinna is also the owner of the Etsy shop All Hallows’ Apothecary.