All Hallows' Hair Studio
A Magical Salon Experience.
All Hallows’ Hair Studio wants to help you embrace your magic and give you the hair of your dreams. All Hallows’ takes pride in using the best cruelty-free products in the industry, including Pulp Riot, Olaplex, Pureology, and IGK.
Located in the center Grant Park, All Hallows’ is next to some of Atlanta’s best restaurants, as well as one of the city’s most infamous landmarks: Oakland Cemetery.
Visit this cozy, serene studio for a one-of-a-kind salon experience.
As Featured In
Known by her guests and Instagram followers as Karinna Magic, Karinna is a Halloween-obsessed hair nerd who specializes in color corrections, vivid color creations, redheads, balayage, blondes, wedding hair and makeup, extensions, and occasionally dabbles in special effects makeup. With over 13 years of experience behind the chair, Karinna is obsessed with the artistry of hair design and has taken countless classes to further her education for her guests. She takes pride in igniting the individuality of everyone that sits in her chair while providing a relaxing, personable salon experience. When Karinna isn’t brewing hair magic behind the chair, she enjoys aerial arts, true crime, painting, cosplay, cooking, and spending time with her husband and (fur)children Leia, Gambit, Dexter, and Morgan.
- 13+ Years experience behind the chair working alongside some of the top stylists in the Atlanta area. Karinna also has years of experience working on film sets and photoshoots.
- Certified Olaplex Professional
- Pureology Product Knowledge Certified
- Classes with some of the industries best artists including Ruth Roche, Sam Villa, Sean Goddard, and more.
- Published on numerous social media platforms including Modern Salon, American Salon, Beauty Launch Pad, Pulp Riot, and more.
- Published in numerous magazines, including Voyage ATL and Shoutout Atlanta
Karinna is also the owner of the Etsy shop All Hallows’ Apothecary.