All Hallows' Hair Studio
A Magical Salon Experience for Everyone.
As Featured In
With over 15 years of experience behind the chair, Karinna takes pride in igniting the individuality of every guest while providing a relaxing, personable, one-of-a-kind salon experience. She specializes in color corrections and custom color and cut creations for all hair types. She is passionate about the artistry of hair design and has taken countless classes to further her education for her guests. Her professional experience includes:
- 15+ Years experience behind the chair working alongside some of the top stylists in the Atlanta area. Karinna also has years of experience working on film sets and photoshoots.
- Certified Olaplex Professional
- Pureology Product Knowledge Certified
- Tape-In Extensions Certified
- Classes with some of the industries best artists including Ruth Roche, Sam Villa, Sean Goddard, and more.
- Published on numerous social media platforms including Modern Salon, American Salon, Beauty Launch Pad, Pulp Riot, and more.
- 4x Featured Artist in Voyage ATL, Canvas Rebel, and Shoutout ATL since opening All Hallows’ in September 2020
- My Salon Suite Elite Featured Member 2021
About All Hallows’ Hair Studio
Inspired by her love for Halloween and all-things-spooky, All Hallows’ Hair Studio has become a “home away from home” for Karinna and her guests. This one-of-kind studio, which is often described as “cozy,” is complete with velvet black walls, ethereal lighting, whimsical greenery, and bewitching artwork. Refreshments are provided, and guests are welcome to choose any film/tv show to watch or listen to music of their choice during their visit. Silent and sensory-sensitive options are also available. All Hallows’ is a judgement-free safe space for everyone, always.
Karinna is also the owner of the Etsy shop All Hallows’ Apothecary.